Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Doodle 105 - A Brave Evening

Not much to report today, but, can you guess what movie are we watching today?

Yay! The snacks are here! - blue mechanical pencil and graphite on plain Moleskine notebook. Aprox 10 mins.
As a side note... OMG, where did the year go?! Is anybody else a bit freaked out by the fact that Thanksgiving is just nearly literally around the corner?

Don't get me wrong, I am looking forward to it, specially since this year we will be going to the home of awesome friends and having an all American holiday (it is normally just Andrei and I and he never quite celebrated T-Day and I never even knew about T-Day until I moved here, so we kinda lack on that festive tradition), so it should be a blast, and yes we will even indulge in some black Friday shopping, that we can do well, we are awesomesauce at bargain hunting LOL.

Anyway, to all my American readers/friends, good luck with the preparations toward the holiday, are you traveling? Staying at home? Hosting a dinner?

To all my international readers, are we looking forward for the rest of the Holidays coming up in December?

I know one of my neighbours really is... they put up their Christmas decor the moment they took down the Halloween ones, that there is being pro-active... or overachieving ;)

3 comments:

Moonlup said...

That's awesome! Sounds like a lot of fun, and make sure you save room for dessert.

I'll either be hosting a dinner for our friends, or we'll be contributing to a potluck. Depends on if we get furniture in time or not.

MichelleH said...

We had Thanksgiving here in Canada already - but it was during midterms so I didn't really care. I'm SO looking forward to Christmas, but mostly for the holiday from classes and homework, so I can get caught up on tv, novels, and writing just for fun again! :)

I usually decorate for Christmas on the first Sunday in December, but I have a major history paper due the next day, so I'll probably be decorating late...

I love the three little bears! They were one of the my favourite things about Brave!

Anonymous said...

Lol, I can relate to the early Christmas decorations. My roommate insisted on putting up the Christmas tree halfway through October. His reasoning? "The store is selling Egg Nog AND Christmas decorations. It's Christmastime."

Have fun on your (first ever?) all-American Thanksgiving! Try not to eat too much; I always manage to make myself sick, unless I deliberately don't eat any more than normal. But maybe that's just me. What else are you doing besides gorging? Are there going to be many people there? Football?