Friday, November 16, 2012

Doodle 108 - More Artist Trading Cards

Today I kept working on the trading card set I have to finish soon. I have had quite a crazy week at work, so I am really excited for the weekend, I'll finally have time to go to the post office, send some stuff out, get my Christmas card list started and clean house... because I am going to need a rescue team to get us out if we don't get things under control soon... yeah, if I skip any doodles, someone contact the authorities because we are probably buried under things that need to be laundered or recycled lol.

This Friday I won't have an interactive theme so I can get my trading cards done, chores and start on my vynilmation project before the holidays rain upon us.

But don't worry, I'll make it up to you guys with a surprise right in time for the holidays.

And without further ado, here are my doodles for today:

More Winter Animals! - non-photo blue pencil, micron pen, prismacolor pencils on cold press watercolor paper cards.

2 comments:

Rhissanna said...

Bunny in the snow! How lovely. Much lovelier than housework, I take the line that housework is one of the few things that will wait for you. There's no rush, it'll be there when you're ready...

Marebabe said...

I'd like to second everything that Rhissanna said! Love the snowy rabbit! And the dove... Well, we had a pet mourning dove who lived 14 1/2 years. Lonesome would fly from hand to hand in a fun game of catch, and this is exactly what she looked like coming in for a landing. Except she was gray and not white. :)