Thursday, November 29, 2012

Doodle 121 - It's beginning to look a lot like...

A reindeer!

Andrei brought out all our Christmas decor and we are set to go crazy prepping the house for the holidays this weekend.

I am very excited, we have amassed quite a collection of misc holiday decor over several years of going to the after-christmas sales. Our neighbors have already decked their balconies/windows and I am up for the challenge.

Today I got another piece for my decor, a solid wooden reindeer... and then I also liked a metal one that had very pretty lines and design, yes, I do hoard holiday decor, it is a problem... I might need a sponsor when I go to this year's after Christmas sales LOL

Anyway, since I had reindeer on the brain, I drew this:

Reindeer - graphite and brush pen on plain sketchbook. Aprox 10 mins.
Since I'll be home this weekend we will have an interactive Friday tomorrow, so look forward to it... or else! LOL I keed, anyway it should be fun.

3 comments:

charissa said...

Gorgeous reindeer! They're my favorite Christmas "theme". Thanks for the lovely drawing.

Kelly said...

Oh, he's gorgeous!!

I want to see pictures of your house when you get it all decorated!

Mrsblocko said...

I always think Santa's reindeers should look like this...sorta badass. I mean they've got to haul all those toys, and you need some muscle for that!