Friday, November 23, 2012

Doodle 115 - Panda Zipline and a Battle

Did everybody survive the turkey and sales?

We had a ball yesterday, made new friends at the sales lines and laughed non stop for 3 solid hours.

The crowds got quite crazy at points though, one of my friends witnessed a guy flying over boxes to land on the video game display, the same guy later got in line with Andrei and regaled him with the tale of how he threw himself onto the crowd and emerged victorious.

We got what we needed and made it home safe and sound.

Today we went to the chrismas tree farm, Andrei went zip lining with our friends, I told them I would, but I probably look like a panda just hanging there awkwardly LOL.

And now you know why I drew what I did today.



2 comments:

MichelleH said...

Awkward Panda is Ziplining! I LOVE it! :)

Mrsblocko said...

heheheh! These drawings are hilarious! Thanks for the chuckle this am!