Sunday, November 4, 2012

Doodle 096 - We Still Have Each Other

We were away for less than 48 hours, but I truly feel we were gone for nearly a week. We did so many new things and saw so many cool/wonderful ones, that it feels like we crammed a couple of weeks of fun in a very short space of time.

I did a couple of doodles tonight after resting for a bit:

Fire Sprite - Red and black mechanical pencil on plain Moleskine notebook. Aprox 10 mins

"Well, at least we still have each other, right?" - Red and black mechanical pencil on plain Moleskine notebook. Aprox 15 mins.

1 comment:

Susanna said...

I like the fire sprite. May I ask, what was it inspired by? It immediately made me think of Brandon Sanderson's The Way of Kings, but then I remembered the creatures in that book are called "spren," not "sprites."