Thursday, October 4, 2012

Doodle 065 - Ice Princess and Agent of Mischief

Another week that is flying by, to be sincere I barely know where the whole year is going, I am enjoying October to the fullest and the weather is finally starting to cool off, slowly, but surely.

Today I drew a couple of things, first a Snow Princess:

Snow Princess - Prismacolor non-photo pencil and mechanical pencil on plain Moleskine notebook. Aprox 10 mins.
She is cool, calm and calculating, but at the same time rather shy.

Then I drew this:

Agent of Mischief - Prismacolor non-photo pencil and mechanical pencil on plain Moleskine notebook. Aprox 15 mins.
I imagine this is an agent of mischief, his job is to create chaos and confusion.

1 comment:

Marebabe said...

I’m rather captivated by your Snow Princess. She looks very Disney-ish, and mysterious. I think you could fill a whole portfolio with studies on her, and then someone could write her story, and then your people would meet with Disney’s people, who would then back up a dump truck full of cash to your house. And THEN around Thanksgiving, 2015 we could all buy tickets at our local Googleplex and sit in the dark eating popcorn and thrill to the adventures of Crystal, the Snow Princess.

I thought of all of that in a flash, when I first saw your beautiful drawing. Your work is inspiring!