Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Doodle 203 - Frustration

It took me soooo long to draw something today, I was just out of it, but I soldiered through and managed one sorta decent doodle:

Calaveritas - blue, red and black mechanical pencil on plain sketchbook. Aprox 15 mins
Then I decided to doodle a very quick storyboard so you could see what I go through when I get artist's block:

Panel 1: Me... starting to realize I can't come up with anything.
Panel 2: *sigh*
Panel 3: *ugh!*
Panel 4: "Agh! damn you Candy Crush!" *clicking mouse*
Panel 5: I notice Andrei lurking about...
Panel 6: I get annoyed because I ban him from being in the room while I draw... because I am impossible sometimes.

Yup... in the good news department, I told Andrei I am taking him to MegaCon for his birthday, why? Because his favorite ever Star Trek captain will be on attendance MWAHAHAHA!!! Anyway, I bought our tickets so, yay!

1 comment:

Marebabe said...

Today's doodle seems to combine Day of the Dead and Disney. Must be the enormous pink bow. :)