Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Doodle 176 - A bunch of stuff

I decided to go back to the blue pen today, for some reason I feel the most comfortable with that color, but I like blue any day anyway.

First, a warm up sketch:

Sentinel - Blue mechanical pencil on plain sketchbook. Aprox 10 mins.
Summoning a swift familiar - blue mechanical pencil on plain sketchbook. Aprox 15 mins.
I couldn't resist the siren song of the Adventure Time Fan Art today, overall since tumblr was running wild with sneak peaks of the new gender bender episode, I got the first Fionna and Cake comic book for Andrei and I just can't wait for this to show!

Yes, my name is Saudade and I am a fangirl lol.

Fionna The Human (without her hat) - blue mechanical pencil on plain sketchbook. Aprox 15 mins.

Lost in the melody - blue mechanical pencil on plain sketchbook. Aprox 10 mins.

And finally, something I have been rather familiar with lately:
Working late again - blue mechanical pencil on plain sketchbook. Aprox 15 mins.

Andrei surprised me today and gifted me the whole series of The Guardians by William Joyce and Laura Geringer. I am excited! This is like food for my imagination.




No comments: