Thursday, January 17, 2013

Doodle 170 - Adventure Time Fan Art and More

Well, I am happy to report that, after 2 solid days on bed rest, I am starting to feel better.

It got dodgy there for a bit with the flu-like symptoms, but looks like the resting, plus vitamins, chicken soup and ginger ale have done the trick.

I am hoping to get back to work tomorrow and working out again.

Since I was feeling better today I managed to doodle more, I am still feeling a bit out of sorts, so I went with some Adventure Time fan art first and then random doodling:

Flame Princess - mechanical pencil on plain sketchbook. Aprox 15 mins.
 
Fionna - mechanical pencil on plain sketchbook. Aprox 15 mins.












Court Lady - mechanical pencil on plain sketchbook. Aprox 15 mins.


Priestess - mechanical pencil on plain sketchbook. Aprox 15 mins.



No comments: