Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Doodle 049 - Octo Knitter

You could say I am tired today, my drawing arm was so not used to all the drawing (at a larger scale) I did yesterday, hehehe, I need to build my artistic muscles back up.

To rest my arm and my drawing hand I did a silly little doodle today and decided to color it in with some prismacolor pencils:

Knitting Octopus - Graphite, mechanical pencils, micron pen and prismacolor pencils on plain Moleskine notebook. Aprox 20 mins
Yup... it is a knitting octopus. Haha! Yeah... I have no idea why, it just happened... ok maybe it is about the fact that I am nearly done with my latest scarf, this time the whole thing goes around my neck about 4 times. Yup... that's one long scarf.

2 comments:

Mrsblocko said...

Can a scarf ever be TOO long? One day it might be really cold and you want to wrap it up around your ears and head. Then everyone who laughed at your super long scarf will be jealous!

I love the knitting octopus. Maybe if I had 6 more arms I could get the hang of knitting?!

Marebabe said...

That was 20 minutes well spent! :)