Saturday, September 8, 2012

Doodle 039 - First Interactive Friday Doodles!

Alright! Drawing everybody's combos is super fun. I doodled 5 today and will doodle the other 5 tomorrow.

Would you guys want to do this on a regular basis? Let me know!

OK now for the doodles:

First Raffi, Wendy and Vicki asked for a "cockatoo in clown shoes". Behold!

Cockatoo in clown shoes - Blue and mechanical pencil on plain Moleskine notebook. Aprox 15 mins

Then Aleksandra ask for an "owl in a journalist's outfit". He looks rather inquisitive, doesn't he?

"Who? Whooo? Whooo?" - Blue, mechanical pencil and brush pen on plain Moleskine notebook. Aprox 20 mins.

Ciara asked for a "Ninja leopard!", so here he is, stalking his target high above in the trees.

Ninja Leopard - Blue and mechanical pencil on plain Moleskine notebook. Aprox 20 mins.

One Reader asked for "Otter Who", and so, here he is, I would go away anywhere with this super cute Doctor.

Otter Who - Blue and mechanical pencil on plain Moleskine notebook. Aprox 20 mins.

And last but not least: hello haha narf asked for a "German Shepherd Farmer". He is holding the first pumpkin of the season and looking rather pleased.

German Shepherd Farmer - Blue and mechanical pencil on plain Moleskine notebook. Aprox 15 mins.
Hope you guys like them, can't wait to work on  tomorrow's batch. Thanks so much for playing with me :)

10 comments:

Victoria said...

I love anything whimsical so this series gets an A+. More, more!

Melissa said...

Love it! I think it's fun to see how you interpret what everyone asks for :)

Nomi said...

Full points for awesome. *taps chin thoughtfully while thinking something up for next Friday*

MichelleH said...

Super cute - love it! :)

Jan said...

Love this game! Can I put in an early entry for the next one? A red fox family photographer.

AppleCore said...

These are so much fun! It looks like you're having so much fun doing them too. A+++ I hope to see more and more.

vas said...

Love it! Keep them coming.

One Reader said...

Super cool! You are really talented.

Aleksandra Sandstrom said...

I'm obsessed! I love the owl in the journalist's outfit. I kind of want to print it out and put it in my cubicle (I am an actual journalist.)

These are great!

Drawing Saudade said...

@Victoria: Awesome! Glad you guys liked the idea!

@Melissa: Thanks! Drawing them is a bunch of fun!

@Nomi: Ooh! Next Friday is gonna be tons of fun, can't wait to hear what everybody comes up with for the next challenge.

@MichelleH: Thanks!

@Jan: I will put that one down on the list, I love red foxes!

@AppleCore: Definitely more of these coming up!

@vas: Sure thing!

@One Reader: Aw! Thanks!

@Aleksandra: Yay! Glad you liked it, my dad is a journalist too and he loves owls, funny isn't it?