Sunday, May 19, 2013

Doodle 291 - Wow (I was tired)

(Edit: And then I realized I skipped a whole 10 days, meaning this is my291 sketch instead of 301st, because I was so busy the past two days I totally lost track of time LOL, that sundae will have to wait) 

Did you notice? I have reached and surpassed the 300th doodle mark... it hasn't always been easy, but I'm very proud to say I still haven't skipped one single day since I started.
Even while traveling, moving cities, etc. I'm a bit proud of myself... might need to go to the Magic Kingdom and buy myself a sundae LOL.

Like always, a million thanks for being there.
Today we are again exhausted, didn't sleep last night prepping the house for our house warming party, and the whole thing turned out wonderfully.
Since I didn't sleep, I had time to doodle these:

No comments: