Today I am hosting a google+ hangout to draw my 300th doodle live, answer questions, get to know you all and get up to absolutely no good.
Things you will need in order to participate in this hang out:
- Working computer, hopefully one that doesn't require punch cards and a whole room to be placed in.
- Working internets (I know it isn't called internets, I worked I.T. for quite a while, I just like calling it Internets, it makes me happy).
- A gmail account. Do not panic, if you don't have one go to gmail.com and create a free account. It takes only a couple of minutes, it is painless, I promise!
- Speakers (so you can hear me/us)
- Microphone (so you can talk, may be optional)
- Webcam (so I can see you! Also may be optional)
- Low expectations (because come on I have never done this before and I am not a trained celebrity BWAHAHAHA, no, seriously, I am just a humble doodler).
- (Optional) Paper and pencil, because we can all draw together while we nervously try to keep a conversation going.
THIS LINK! (Hang Out is Over!)
And you will be on your way. The hangout will start at 8:00 P.M. ET, but this like should go live at 7:50 P.M. E.T. just so everybody has time to get themselves settled and ready.
See you in a bit!
Update: Well, we didn't have much of crowd, but we had a lot of fun and I got to meet at least one of you who I didn't know! Yay!
Here is my quick doodle completed during the hangout:
I doodled digitally so people could see it live and it worked pretty well!
I think I'll host another hangout to celebrate my last doodle and hopefully we can get more people in there, overall now that I know google hangouts actually works pretty well and it is a lot of fun!