Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Doodle 126 - Ladies

Sometimes it is like pulling teeth to come up with a doodle... others I just feel like doodling at random and this is normally at around 12:00 a.m. at night, which means I went to bed very late and I drew some more today after work.

I think my drawing neurons are actually starting to come back to life.

The Queen's Morning Stroll - mechanical pencil on plain Sketchbook. Aprox 15 mins.
 The one below reminded me of Avatar the Last Airbender once I was done:
Feeding the fish with golden apples - mechanical pencil on plain sketchbook. Aprox 10 mins.

Random warrior - mechanical pencil on plain sketchbook. Aprox 5 mins.

Off to New Lands - mechanical pencil on plain sketchbook. Aprox 15 mins.

Costume design - mechanical pencil on plain sketchbook. Aprox 15 mins.

2 comments:

Laura P. said...

These are all beautiful, but I espcially like the Off to New Lands doodle. She looks so hopeful and expectant of greater things to come! Just beautiful.

Marebabe said...

All of your ladies look like heroines of novels. My favorite is Off to New Lands. I think I would like to get to know her, to hear her story.