Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Doodle 252 - Progress!

Ah, yes, I managed to get some more cards started today.

Also I am training along with several friends to walk the Tower of Terror 10 Miler in the fall. I have done several Disney races with Andrei and this should be quite a challenge, but with the help of my lovely ladies I am sure we can make it happen.

For now I have been walking a LOT more than I used to, even got to be fitted for new proper walking shoes that have already helped me a bunch.

It is fun to hang around with friends on walks and it is letting me get to know my 'hood better.

Today we did a 2 mile walk and it felt great! I can't wait to be all in shape again, I am excited.

Oh, and YES! They were Sleeping Beauty and Snow White yesterday, yay! You guys got it :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good for you! Getting your exercise groove on! :) I started working out again last week. It was a killer that first week for sure! Muscles were sore and it was AWESOME! :)

I love your two newest cards too! Little Red and Ariel? I never thought of Little Red as a Disney so I must be wrong...Who else would that hooded one be? Belle?